Sparking Strawberry Lemon Mocktail
Mocktails are the non-alcoholic mixed beverages also called “virgin drinks”. If you are a no-alocohol person, you should definitely try mocktails. You can try these with different fruit combinations. I tried this recipe few days back and it turned out to be amazing. This is very simple recipe and takes very less time. The sparkling mocktail with beautiful shade of strawberry pink can spice up your evening for sure. So, try this mocktail this evening and surprise your love.
fresh strawberries: 5-6 medium sized chopped
lemon juice: few drops
sugar: 2 tb spoon
soda water/club soda
lots of love 😉
- Heat half glass of water in a pan and add sugar in it. Boil until whole sugar gets dissolved and you get smooth sugar syrup. Let it cool. You can use raw sugar also, instead of sugar syrup. But, sugar syrup tastes better.
- Add chopped strawberries, sugar syrup and ice cubes in blender and blend till you get fine strawberry puree.
- Strain the strawberry puree in a container with help of a strainer, so that strawberry seeds will be removed. While doing so, press the pulp with fingers/spoon, so as to get maximum of it.
- Add few drops of lemon juice and mix.
- Pour the juice in your fancy glasses. Fill them half so that soda can be added.
- Add club soda from top and serve the chilled sparking mocktail.
Hope you try the mocktail and enjoy your evening. Don’t forget to share your experiences with me.