Anarase with readymade flour Recipe
Anarsa is very popular diwali snack and dessert. It’s bit tricky to prepare anarse. Perfect anarse are porous and crispy and one can get perfect only with practice.
You can prepare anarsa flour at home or can get readymade flour from market, as it requires lot of preparations in advance.
- readymade anarse ka atta : 1 cup
- banana: half
- milk: 3-4 tspoons
- ghee or oil for making dough: 2 tspoon
- poppy seeds or khaskhas: as required
- ghee/oil for frying
1. Take flour in broad vessel. Add meshed banana and ghee in it. Mix it well.
3. Take oil/ghee in pan or kadhai and put on low flame.
4. Take small amount of dough, make a small ball and flatten with hand. smoothen edges.
5. Spread poppy seeds on upper surface. Press lightly. Optionally you can spread poppy seeds after frying.
6. Shallow fry ararsa with poppy seeds side up to avoid burning. Carefully keep splashing oil/ ghee on top with help of spoon, so that anarsa gets fried from both sides. Fry, till it becomes golden brown.
Hope you enjoy!
Please share your comments.